水曜日, 11月 08, 2006

Collaborative essay

I collaborated with Chihiro.

I like Aso. I have been to "Monkey Theater". There are many pretty monkeys. They do many interesting performances. They are good with use their hands and foots. This appearance is very pretty!! There are many things expect for pretty monkeys. I recommend to go there. This is particular traffic information.

Actually, ASO FARM LAND is very interesting place. There are a lot of fun places. For example, shopping bars, playground, restaurants, and handmade shops. My favorite place is Aso alcoholic drinks storehouse!! There is a lot of SHOUCHU, wines, and AWAMORI. When I go to there, I always feel happy. Map is here.

Also, Kumamoto city is good place. There is animal and plants park. I was surprised at hearing there is animal park by city administration. We can play with many kinds of animals, and many kinds of amusements. If we hungry, we can eat at the restaurant . We can buy original goods at the store. This place is here.
Also, I like eating. My favorite restaurant is HIRAKI. HIRAKI is locating in SHIMOTORI. If you go to there, you can eat as much as you like for ¥1575~¥2100, and if you want to add drinking free plan, you can eat and drink for about ¥3500.










I'll introduce another restaurant. It is "IZAKAYA Kourinzi ". If you go to after 9 o'clock, you can eat 4menu and drink as much as you like. This plane is ¥1980. Do you think it is very cheap? Also, I think atmosphere in this shop is in this shop is very smart. This restaurant is in SHIMOTORI. Please go there.

3 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

Please do a spell-check!

See if you can find information about how to use the following expressions:
be good with/at
go
hungry

And please rewrite this sentence:
"I was surpraised that hearing there is animal park by city administration."

Finally, put a link to your partner's essay!

yuriyamashita さんのコメント...

I like Hiraki,too!

Kanae さんのコメント...

rick:Yes,I did!!

yuri: Really? There is very good place isn't there? When I go to there, I always become big belly!!